my life as a not-so-teenage lazy bum..

16:51

wow.. i still can't believe im 20.. i don't feel 20.. i don't act like im 20, but i know i should be.. i'm still irresponsible as ever.. mom says i'm irresponsible, well, maybe i am, but i just like taking things slow.. like doing things at my own time.. and because of this attitude, i think i'm failing at everything.. i wonder what happend to me? i have become more lazy than ever.. but there are days when i find myself working on some things i don't usually do.. for the past 3 days that mom has been gone, i have been cooking (if u don't know me then i should tell you that i don't know how to cook except fry stuff..) and cleaning/washing the things i used.. she will be back saturday morning and i still have to clean the house.. (well, vaccum atleast..) mom always make fun of me and tells people that i may be 20 and look like a big kid but i think like an 8yr old.. haha.. then if i react she would then say, "ay 12 n pla".. i believe that my emotional maturity is 2-3 yrs younger than my real age, though sometimes i do think about 'serious' stuff..at this age of 20 i still enjoy watching cartoons, playing games/online games (i am such a net addict) and bumming around.. what about school stuff? recently i have not been attending my classes.. i have been too lazy and i partly blame the school for this.. since my 3rd yr, i have become more and more lazy to attending my classes.. the reason is lack of professors during the prelims.. this sem, it got worse.. during the 1st 2 weeks of classes i have been attending all of my enrolled subjects and i only had 1 subject that has a teacher.. the next 2 weeks i didn't even bother getting out of the house.. i also discovered that during those times there were still no professors.. i wonder what is happening to AMA? i found out that during the midterms there were professors in all of the subjects.. but as to getting used to not going, i have been too lazy.. some days i would go, only to find out that the schedules have been changed.. i have a perfectly arranged schedule not having more that 1hr of break and now, it is ruined, making me more lazy to attend the late classes.. why were the schedules changed? it's because they hired few teachers only which crammed them to the subjects they are going to teach, and some of these subjects have conflicts with others so they have no choice but to change it.. i do not blame the teachers for this, i simply blame the system of our school that s*cks up to this date.. i plan to go to school on saturday, even if i don't have classes, but to ask my professors for a special project to keep me from failing.. fortunately, 3 of my subjects belong to Mr. Talili, a nice new professor who is very considerate.. my only problem for now is Ms. Celis for i think she might be mad at me at this time.. ahaha.. wish me luck! ^^ ..i solemnly swear to try not to be such a lazy bum from this day onward..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images