blog blog blog

13:22

yesterday, i was in a hurry to get to school. when i got there, i found out it was the 1st day of the celebration of the school's foundation. i thought it was supposed to be today. anyway, i was asked to vote for our Dept. on a contest they come up with. Ms. Congeniality and Mr. Kilig Moments or whatever they named it. so i voted for my elective and sysdes prof. Ma'am Mek for Php 5.00. hehehe.. :P afterwards, i went to Makati Med to visit my mom's friend who was rushed there the day before. i checked on him and reported to my mom. she told me i can go and that she will go there later in the afternoon. while roaming around Glorietta, hours later, i told my mom i was going home. she told me to go back to the hospital since she was there and a couple of her best friends. when i got there, sila na lang ni Tito Joda andun. they were paying part of the bills. some stuff i don't feel like detailing anymore. too lazy.. >_> my mom and i had dinner in Brother's Burger behind Makati Med. it just opened and a notice on the door said sorry for the inconvenience and they are facing a dry-run only. my mom had Lamb burger and i had Black Angus Burger for a change. the patty was kinda dry and my mom said, "ano ka ba? kaya nga dry-run eh." HAHAHAHA! ayus talaga ina ko. it was good though. heaven. yuumm!! the other night, like Monday night, my mom and i went to Klownz in Quezon Ave. GIMMIK!! i love comedy sing-along bars. it's a stress reliever. not that i am stressed in any way. i just love comedy and to have fun is what everybody needs. there were a few people only and at like 3am, we decided to leave. before we did, we made chika with Teri Onor. and i asked where their taping of "Lagot Ka" was located. and he invited me to come and sya daw bahala sa'kin. this afternoon he called me to inform where the place was but he was not sure. so he said he would text me later when he's there so he would let me know where it is. i might take a cab na lang. that's it. i have to get ready because i have a dentist appointment at 2:30pm. ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images