1 night to go

11:35

and it's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire day! i can't wait to see it tomorrow. i so expect so much from this movie and i hope that it won't disappoint me.. Last Sunday, i had no choice but to reformat my phone's MMC because it kept on getting errors and deleting all the msgs and i couldn't back it up from my pc because my MMC reader broke and i have to buy a new one. Yesterday i was surprised when i got to school. i was in a hurry to get to class and i was already 20mins late. 5 mins later and still no teacher, my classmate just noticed i was there and late as usual. and he told me that the teacher already checked the attendance and he just left. so i went to the faculty room and had my attendance checked and im afraid im failing the subject because of constant late and absences. i can still try though. guess what! it's our midterms today to thursday which kinda sucked because i haven't learned anything yet. anyway, i have a book on 2 of my subject and xerox copy of the lessons of another 2 subjects. so that leaves me 2 more subjects where Math/Calculus is one of them. the subject other than that is a subject i repeated so i have copies of the lessons from the previous term. i hope i can pull it off. math is my only problem now. i really don't understand Integral. and i don't think i need it in real life. = what's a bummer is that my ticket for Harry Potter on Wednesday is for 12:45am and i have 2 conflicting exams at 1:30pm. i already thought of a reason to get a special exam instead. i just hope that the teacher would let me take the exam later. hmm.. i hafta go eat lunch then go to school for my 1st exam. i haven't gotten my permit yet.. XD feeling:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images