lagot ako

14:37

i went to the taping of "Lagot ka isusumbong kita" and was just watching. Teri is so funny. Then, tito Joey recognized me. he's so sweet. we made chicka and everytime he would see me he would smile at me. a little later he was leaning on Alicia and when a staff asked him to go to the next scene he said his head was aking. wawa nmn. but he still did his job. ^^ last 3 scenes before they were done, their final guest, Jake Cuenca arrived. everyone was waiting for him because he was in another engagement. when he arrived, they were shooting a different scene so he was just watching, beside me! hehehe.. i texted Faith and told her and she kept on bugging me to get an autograph for her.. KULIT! at first, when he arrived, he was standing next to me. he even bumped into me when he laughed. LMAO. he kept on walking around me looking for someone or maybe trying to see who i was since it was my first time to be there. hehehe. anyway, when the last scene was taken, he was saying good-bye to the other celebs and the staff. so i took the guts to call him and told him about my cousin who wants an autograph. i also took the opportunity to take a pic with him. he was very nice, and friendly, maybe just because he is a celeb but i dunno. maybe he's really nice. dun dun dun.. hehehee.. EAT YOUR HEART OUT FAITH! :P

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images