MELANISMS

23:28

Simply Love Melanie Marquez and her famous lines.. it has been said that she is actually compiling her english boo-boos in a book and would be released soon.. i can't wait for that said book.. HERE ARE SOME OF THE QUOTES: My brother is not a girl; he's a gentleman. That's why I'm a success. It's because I don't middle in other people's lives. Don't judge my brother, he's not a book. I won't stoop down to my level. Hello? Bulag ka ba? Bingi ka ba? Are you Dep? 'Yung STD, baka sa maruming toilet lang niya nakuha yan. Eh, ikaw ba naman, durugin and ari mo....Pag di ka naman manutok ng baril. We are lovers, not fighters. Kapatid ko pa rin siya, we are one and the same. I don't eat meat, I'm not a carnival. (During her acceptance speech at a Metro Filmfest Awards night where her bioflick, directed by her late father Temyong Marquez, won and award) Eto na po ang pinakamaligayang pasko at manigong taon sa inyong lahat. Sumasakit ang Migrane ko. Ang tatay ko, ang only living legend na buhay! (When asked on S-files if her present husband, Adam Lawyer, is her Mr. Right, she said) Period na talaga; wala nang exclamation point. (At a talk show after her break up with Derek Dee, Melanie was aked if she had some words for Derek's mother, whom she partly blamed for the separation) "Oo nga", said Melanie,"pero I-Enlish-in ko para maintindihan niya." Then Melanie looked into the camera and, with the peremptoriness of royalty, she said, "And to you, Mrs Dee, I have two words for you. Ang labo mo!". When asked for a message to her daugher who was allegedly abused by their houseboy: "Dont worry little angel, big angel is here". On what they should do to the houseboy who molested her kid:"He should be put behind bar". You can fool me once, you can fool me twice, you can fool me thrice, but you can never fool me four". While waiting backstage during the noontime show, after watching Nikki Valdez do her dance number."Nikki, you're so galing. You should go to the states. You will sell hotcakes".

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images