alone

12:32

i wonder how everyone's doing? no one seems to be visiting me here. meaning, im all alone. *sits in a corner and stares at nothingness* oh well, i guess in a way that's ok, no one seems to care about what i think. *drama* atleast nobody reads what the hell im writing here. hmm.. *visits other blogs* before i started blogging, i was thinking, "who the hell would visit my work anyway? i don't have friends who blog. few people i know and even in "friends" terms blog and i don't think they would waste time to visit mine. that's life. it sucks. life's a bitch. so what? :P then i have my own world all by myself. *autistic* ill just keep on working. and broaden my knowledge. it's nice to do something im really into where i have fun doing it and it's something i learn from.


PICS! i uploaded pics in shutterfly. i don't really get it sometimes, but the hell. i still uploaded photos and stuff. http://nickle.shutterfly.com yesterday, i saw a kid in a Darna costume. the cute kid was trick or teating and didn't mind if i took a picture. XD
i saw a kid with a cool costume before her, we even stopped to give him candy. he was wearing a costume that made it seem that he was riding a dinosaur. i found him cute because he had a different costume from all the superhero outfits there. (spiderman, batman, superman, all the man.. >_>) AND! he walked funny. but cute. ^^ i wish i took a picture! ugh.
so today is Sunday. the usual church mass and the afternoon was different today. we had fellowship with the parents and teachers. kinda fun. well, i did have fun. i wanted to take pics with my cousins but my phone with the camera died. but i did have pictures of my cousin and my nephew. this is my nephew, Jasper, once again. he's eating a really yummy cookie. i could tell, i had some. YUM! :P and this ugly dude, is my cousin.. =P
that's it. im tired. gonna sleep. lates! feeling: watching: Disney Channel - Lizzie MgGuirre

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images