raaaaaiiiinniiiinnngggggg!!!!

15:47

YAY! it's raining! my usual lazy self was to lazy to wake up this morning so i didn't go to school. i think i deserve a break from being in school everyday which takes most of my time with the classes, the breaks, and the travel. i like the traveling part though i don't understand why. since i got my new phone with a radio, even if it didn't have a bluetooth, camera, or even infrared, i didn't care. all those features are in my other phone. all i care about is that this new phone has a radio. a feature that i never had. now i can tune in and be informed of new music. i haven't done anything yet today, i watched t.v., had brunch, and mom left me with some chores to do which is the 1st thing on my to do list after i post this entry. after finishing my chores, i would feel free to do anything else that i want. and that means, prolly new layout work. im getting tired of this layout, i think its kind of messy and i want my page dial-up friendly (like what kuya Benj usually say). so, the other night, i read the tutorial about PHP. which is what i have to learn to make my designing much easier and more convenient. i still have to do some research about it. and rack my brains for more artistic side. Lmao. anyway, i got myself a page maker, for Kuya Allan's "project" coz he asked if i can help him with it since he doesn't have a computer and since computer stuff is my line of work. it's weird how people seem to think that im very good with what i do when they have no idea that im not even half-way of what people my age or younger have accomplished. oh well, i guess im their computer geek. and in some way, their trust and belief in what i can do gives me the initiative to learn more and be my best in what i do. i try y'know. like what i've been saying since, like, forever, that maybe if i have a laptop i can do more of what i really love. i have a lot of free time in school. time that if i was still in Pasig i would go home, log in, and won't be able to get back to school. so being in Makati is good in a sense that i have to stay there and wait for my next class. imagine what a laptop could do to my work. i could actually finish something or those stuff i promised to do for my mom. imagine, i promised to do her site last August. it's almost December and their gonna change their catalogs again. my problem with that work is scanning and image editing. i have to scan everything from the catalogs and edit the images so that they could be used online. then i still have to code them in. hmm... maybe i can make something to make my work easier.. maybe. or maybe i should just start working on it. Lmao. i have so many plans. plans that i can only start, but can't seem to finish. im hoping kuya Benj can come over and figure out what's wrong or just reformat the whole thing. which reminds me, i need to back-up my files.. XD i'd be more organized if this pc would get reformatted. i need to back-up alot of stuff! anyway, still got work to do.. will update later.. !! feeling: listening to: OST - Freaky Friday - Lindsay Lohan - Ultimate You

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images