last night kinda sucked.

11:25

last night, i was not able to blog. but i was online. i had enough time to check my e-mail, my friendster, and my myspace. most of my time was taken by trying to change the layout of my myspace, but i failed. i got pissed off so i had to stick back to the default. i'll try changing it later again. because of that, i forgot to do my hw. but it's no biggie since i have 3hours break today, i just finished it.. hehehe.. i still have to review for my special exam in sysdes (system analysis and design), that i will take during my elective class, since it's the same prof. what about the drama the other night? i dunno, i just felt like it. so if u don't know me, and have been reading my blog, i can say that u know me better than most of my friends. but, that's the part u will rarely see when ur with me. im usually smiling and having fun. seriousness comes when im alone, at night, the drama queen comes out. anyway, i was trying to learn php the other night. i think i kinda get the syntax since its similar to c language. the problem is, i know the syntax but not the codes. but no biggie either, i have some stuff to practics on i have kuya benj to help me when i have questions.. weeee.. im sure that if i learn to do the stuff that makes web design easier, i would have no problem accomplishing the stuff i need to be doing. so wish me luck guys! hmm.. i think i have to go now, i still have to review for my special exam. XD feeling: listening to: radio on my phone.. Mang Jose by Parokya ni Edgar

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images