aaarrrgghhhh!!!!

21:24

for some stupid unexplainable reason, the Mozilla on my desktop won't open, my ym won't connect, and my stupid DSL is running slow.. so now i have to log into my mom's desktop just to use the net.. and it's SO ANNOYING! im so delayed with my work.. i really got to get this stupid pc reformatted. and i gotta convice mom that its needs to be.. anyway, i tried playing the Sims2 but it loads so slow.. and everything that has to do with this stupid pc is pissing me off.. damnit! if only i had a laptop that only i can use. /pif there's so much things i wanted to post! and i forgot everything because im so pissed off.. =( eniweiz, dinner.. yumm.. feeling: watching: Encantadia eating: dinner, chicken barbeque with 2 fried eggs.. *drools*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images