smilies

19:52

gotta love Thursdays, i get to go home early on Thursdays.. i dunno why coz my sched is only hectic during Tuesdays, where my last class is up to 9pm.. and Fridays where i have a class from 10am-4pm straight but i dunnow.. anyway, im putting up more smileys on my cbox.. im putting YM smilies so prolly using the same shortcuts or just click on the smilies link at the bottom of the tagboard to see the available smilies.. try it.. so many emos, im such an emo whore.. u should see my msn.. its one of my collections, emoticons.. LMAO. but my collections page isn't finished yet.. i haven't got time to finish everything but atleast my blog is working.. im always sleepy.. everytime i go home, i fall asleep on the ride home.. feeling: watching: Extra Challenge

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images