me too busy.. *sob*

00:19

*sigh* i was online last Sunday evening, but i got caught up in playing Neopets. i used to have an account but i forgot what it was and last week as i was surfing Fern's site, i decided to adopt a new pet. "kiddie stuff" i still enjoy it, but lately, i have been to busy even to do my favorite past time, going online and doing "my work" or surfing. Sunday Morning was church time, after that i was spending time with my cousin Faith. she loves me so much. Lmao. she always wants to be around me. after young people's fellowship, we went to Megamall to watch Lovestruck, as she wants to see it. but unfortunately, it was not there anymore. which we found sonfusing because it was still in the advertisements that the movie was on its 3rd week. anyway, we saw "blade of the rose" instead. starring Jacky Chan, who had a really small part in the movie, and his son, Jaycee Chan. who i thought at first was Jacky's really younger brother. how stupid of me. the movie was ok. Jc was a more handsome younger version of Jacky. Monday, i don't really remember what i did that day. so i guess i just didn't go online. Tuesday. this was a busy day. my class started at 11am.. break from 12-2pm another class at 2-3pm and another break from 3-6pm. last class at 6-9pm. i had a lot of breaks. what i did? my first break i went to eat. my 2nd break? i hang out in school playing GBA for 1 1/2 hr then i got bored and called Con. Lmao. we talked for more than an hour. i missed that girl. we plan to go out some time. we've been planning to meet along with Cheska but we never did. so now i promised her that we should go somewhere hopefully by the next week. Tonight, wednesday, i came home late again. ever since 2nd sem started, i have been waking up early and going to school and coming home really, really sleepy.. *yawn* but i can't stop myself from sleeping late. i still have stuff to do like hw, or study. damn. my head hurts all the time... from all the thinking.. bwahaha!! anyway, i really want to learn how to play drums. im having a hard time with hand-foot coordination. need to plactice. *sets up drums and basin* LMAO!! *yawn* lates! *sleeps* feeling:       and   watching: Pinoy Abroad on GMA7

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images