suxors

21:26

the last time i was able to go online was like 5 days ago. and it sucks. the last thing i was doing was sorting out my files in the folders as i was planning to burn them for back-up incase the pc needs reformatting or maybe i'll delete them from the hard drive to get some more space. as i was doing that, mom reminded me of a chore i needed to do, so i went upstairs and took care of it. when i got back infront of my pc, i was just texting someone then the pc suddenly had an unexpected error and rebooted. when i logged on, the dsl would connect me but i can't access the www. so i thought it was a problem with the dsl. this afternoon, i sent kuya benj a message asking how his thesis was going. i also told him about my net problem and he wanted to know what happend, if he could somehow help me. he wants to check the pc out and offered fixing it but i still have to ask my mom. when i got home, i saw my neighbor friend dianne. we haven't talked for a long time so we made chicka. after that, i went inside the house and opened the pc while i changed clothes. pc kept on hanging/lagging so i had to restart it 3 times. then the net work. that's the mistery of the unexplainable error of the stupid pc. feeling: watching: Sugo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images