tagging everyone who's reading this post

00:36

i was tagged by kuya Benj Copy this on your journal and substitute your name to the original poster's name. Tag as many people as you can. 1. I think Nix is ________. 2. I like it when Nix _______ me. 3. Nix is writing his Last will & Testament. I want to see my name written stating that I would inherit his ______. 4. I hate it when Nix ________. 5. I think Nix should date _______. 6. The ideal boyfriend/girlfriend (boyfriend for girls, girlfriend for boys) for Nix would have to be __________. 7. When I first met Nix, my first impression was ________. 8. If Nix has a role in a movie, he would be perfect if he is casted as _____. 9. An object that would best represent Nix is ______. 10. If Nix was a certain type of food, it would be _____ because he/she is _________.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images