Debate's 7th year anniversary

16:53

Thursday night, Debate had their 7th year anniversary. My mom is a close friend of Mrs. Solita Monsod famously known as Mareng Winnie. Every Thursday that my mother is in the country, she would be picked up and brought to the show. My mom is like Tita Winnie's P.A. without pay. Sometimes i come with them but for the past months i don't. Since they were celebrating their anniv that night, i decided to go. Their guests were Mike Defensor and Chiz Escudero, Jun Yasay, Ping Lacson, and Diana Zubiri. OMG! Ashte Danaya! hahaha.. The cam whore that i am, i had to have my picture taken with them. Mom doesn't know how to use my cellphone so she asked one of the Debate girls who had their digital cams with them to take the picture. I wanted to take it with my cellphone's camera so i would have the copyright. I'm still waiting for them to send me the pictures. But, what i have on my phone, is my picture with Ashte Danaya. bwahahaha! When Diana was called out, i couldn't resist so i sat beside her and had mom take a picture. (that's why its so far) then mom did the same thing.

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY TO DEBATE WITH MARE AND PARE!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images