guitar, oh sweet accoustic..

00:07

la lng.. dunno what's up with my title but yeah.. whatever.. so far my fingers hurt from trying to learn how to play.. im doing ok, like i can play songs from the hymns our church uses in chords of G, D, and A most likely and some in E, Em, D7, and C. but i have to pause to switch my fingers. im having a hard time shifting from C to D/G or any other chord. i know B and F but my fingers can't quite reach the right strings and i can't hold them down. need more practice. i wanted to learn since i was in hs but i was too lazy, my mom bought me a guitar that i never had time to use. a few months ago i kept bugging some people to teach me how but i was not that "into" it at that time. Last Sunday i finally knew how to strum s i continued my "lessons" and now im doing pretty good which needs more practice. i already bought my own host and domain and finished the site for my mom's sideline. /gg i was planning to take the name online.com but it was not available. tried other different names till i came up with keeping-the-faith.com, it's too long but it sounded good at that time. i bought the host and domain Last Saturday, the 3rd, and had the hosting by monday. the domain took longer, which was activated like thursday. then yesterday, i though of a better name that would suite me but it doesn't suite for a church. (i was planning on making a site for the church thus coming up with the keeping-the-faith domain.) *sigh* im still contemplating if i shall continue my blog on that host/domain or buy a different one for myself. then i thought that i should have named that after our church then it would be like my donation.. my work for the benefit of our friends/churchmates who are in different countries now. oh well.. its still a good name for the church. long though. i might get a different host/domain for myself. im still thinking how to get it because i know my mom would prolly get mad at me again. *gotta find ways* i was thinking of trying how wordpress works on a host not from my pc, and i was having a hard time accessing it.. im doing something wrong.. my brain needs time to rest.. Finals are coming and ill worry about my hosting thingy next week, when finals are over.. wish me luck! Avisala! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images