1st day of school, 2nd sem and gameboy advance.

20:27

i had a good start on my 1st day in AMA Makati last Monday. i was up early, like, 730am, and got to school 1hour before my 10am class. cool huh? but expecting AMA, most students don't go till after the 1st week. but still, atleast i had a good start. since after my 10-11am class i have 3 hour break, (damnit!) i went to Glorietta thinking i could watch a movie before i return to school. turns out, movies start at 12-1230. no matter. edi gumala na lng ako. last week, i inherited a Gameboy. one of the first ever. ive never had a gameboy before because mom never got me one and i never asked for it. the gameboy was from my mom's friend in Frisco, with it came 2 Pokemon game, silver and gold, and ive been playing gold since i finished silver long time ago. how? pc gameboy emulator. bwahahaha! anyway, yesterday, Tuesday, i was lucky enough to get a brand new Gameboy Advance. how? secret. basta it's soo cool. i texted mom after i got it and told her. when i got home, she didn't believe me. she tought i was joking and thought it was so lucky of me. YAY! GBA! :P last night, i felt like i was catching something. i have baradong sinuses. it's kinda annoying. ngongo ako tpos singhot ng singhot kahit na wala naman akong sipon.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images