busiest week ever

21:06

if u can see my starry background, and have seen my very old blog attempts, you would prolly say, "ay yng stars ulit". well, i really like having this starry background. but there are times that im bored of it. anyway you put it, i like the thought of "space", or stars. it is wide, spacious (kaya nga space eh), it calms me like how the sea calms most people. the sea calms me too, but i live nowhere near a sea. this has been my busiest week ever, or the busiest i remember. i warn you this is going to be long, brace yourself.. but i'll try to shorten some.. XD Monday, Sept. 5, 2005 i woke up late today. the night before i was planning to go to AMA Makati to see what subjects i can take. but i failed as usual. when i got up at past 12, i was my usual lazy self. i just watched tv and kept telling myself to start moving. mom arrived later this afternoon and called me, asked where i was going, i told her i was going to Megamall. i didn't lie. i was thinking of going to the mall instead since i wont make it in time if i go to Makati. when she got home i was dressed already waiting for her. but she had to do a few stuffs first before we could go. a little later when she was done, she lay on the chair and started snoring. she fell asleep. of course she was tired. i wanted to wake her up, aske her if we were still going. but i didn't. i let her sleep and i continued watching. 10 mins later i fell asleep too. and another 10 minutes i startled when she called my name. she asked if i was finished watching. wow. so she was waiting for me? Lmao. i told her that i can go anytime, and that i was waiting for her but she fell asleep and that i didnt want to wake her up. i know she's going to be in a very bad mood if i did. she appreciated that i was considerate and didn't wake her up. YAY! SCORE! our agenda in the mall? Bench. her friend in San Francisco gave her money to buy pants for her son. and i was wearing Penshoppe shirt. turns out it was Bench's 18th birthday. we were shopping for someone else, Lol, but she told me to get anything i like. she trusts me that i wont be abusing that statement. cool huh? so i got 3 new shirts, a cologne, hand sanitizer, and those chocolates that looks like small stones. omg. im shopping Bench? does that mean im no Penshoppe girl anymore? you're wrong! it just means ive widen my options. Lmao. ewan. when we got home, i felt like fixing my cabinet. its such a mess! my shirts have piled up and the 2nd layer keeps on falling. ive been telling mom to get rid of the cabinets and get that orocan drawers instead. but she's busy. it's ok though, i kinda fixed it and it can wait. i found out that there are clothes i still haven't worn. and shorts i haven't seen in a long time. Lmao. so as i was going through my clothes, folding them neatly, i came across some shirts that i'm proud of. growing up, i was never into labeled stuff. i liked simple things and i didn't care if my shirt was bought in Divisoria, or if my bag was free from somwhere, or if i've been wearing the same shoes since grade 5, or if my mom didn't get me new clothes for Christmas. in short, growing up, i was taught how to be practical. if i had anything labeled or signatured it was a gift, or if my mom bought it for me, which is seldom. in fact, just 2 years ago, mom was in San Francisco and asked me if i wanted anything, and i said i want this chuck taylor shoes. she and her friend looked for it and they were excited because it was the first time i asked for something expensive, and my mom didn't mind that it was expensive because i don't really ask for anything anyway. so back to my closet. i found:

this shirt that makes u look hawt.. *wink*
i also found those penshoppe tees i bought but didn't get to wear much because i was getting big. but it's ok. i've been going to the gym and hopefully i will lose those fats.. /gg so while i was fixing my cabinet, i was watching charmed. i try to see every episode every week. after charmed, mom went to the room and changed the channel to news. we were watching the happenings at the kamara and waited for the voting part which took more than 12 hrs to finish. i think they started at 330am tuesday morning to 4 in the afternoon. which moves me story to... Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2005 as i was saying, i fell asleep at like 4am or past it. i couldn't take it anymore. mom, in the meanwhile, kept on drozing off, then waking up again, which was kinda creepy coz she would start snoring then would suddenly say something. Lol. i thought she was dreaming but she said she was watching and she doesn't even realize that she's falling asleep. today i was thinking of going to Makati, but as usual, things didn't go according to plan. i have gone with mom to Quiapo, where she would buy equipments to make accesories. we had radios and tuned into what's happening in the congress, not like me. so Tuesday was tiring too. when we got home, which was like 4pm, i had to rush coz i had to go to the gym and attend street dance.. YAY! i love dancing, but dancing doesn't love me that much. Lmao. not that i have two-left feet or something, it's just that im only average, i can dance but not THAT good. i like exhaustion because it makes my cheeks red.. ooohhhh... rosy cheeks.. Lmao. and getting exhausted from dancing is fun. it fulfills me. *poses* if you're thinking if i just finished showering in these pics, you're wrong.. but i did after.. :P
Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2005 today i really did go to Makati, i got myself enlisted on the subjects that i plan to take, thought i didn't enrol yet. 1st: no money, 2nd: i arrived late it was already 4:45 by the time i finished. so i wasn't really able to plan my sched properly but it turned out ok except that one subject was already closed so i lacked 3 units. i had to choose another variation of sched. when i got home, it was almost 730pm and we had to go to church for Sisterhood. i tole my mom to go ahead and ill go too soon. so that was my wednesday. Thursday, Sept. 8, 2005 since things don't really go according to plan, i wasn't able to go to Makati again today. what did i do? mom and i went to Shangri-La to get our eyes checked and my glasses changed. 2 years ago when i first had my eyes checked, the left was 75 and the right was 25. now, they're both 100. and i got new glasses, with a shade clip on so i only have to wear 1 pair of glasses. then we ate at this, what do u call it, is it considered a restaurant? anyway, its found in Shang's 4th floor beside the escalator to the 6th. it was owned by mom's gay friend. the food is great! i so wanna eat there again. after that, my mom and i separated coz she had to go somewhere and do something and i had to go to the gym for another street dance class. it's sooo cool.. i can actually dance and not be ashamed. i wanted to join dance troupe in school but some of the founding members look at me like im so trying hard. but there were also members who told me to join, but still, i didn't. so there. if they see me now, I CAN DANCE! HA! they don't thing i have the ability. i hate those who criticize you even before they know what you can do. argh.. anyway, i had rosy cheeks again when the class ended. hehehe.. mom was sent to L.A. ASAP. it was not expected so i was left with the laundry she didn't finished. and i was locked out of the house. earlier she asked me if i had keys and i said yes, when i was not sure. so tonight, i was locked out, sweating trying to get the keys. turned out, the keys weren't in their usual place. so i had to break the lock. if the people didn't know who i was, they would think i was trying to rob the house. what a way to end the day. Friday, Sept. 9, 2005 so i finally got enrolled today, my sched is kinda messed up but i think i can work it out. i just wish i would be able to wake up early and go to all of my classes. most likely, if math06A had the same teacher, i could ask him/her if i could attend the MWF sked instead, coz math06A is my only class during tuesdays and thursdays. i hope it would work out. but im happy to be in a more promising environment. i have free time but i wonder why i wasn't in the mood for the net? XD Saturday YAY! MORE FREE TIME!!! no chores for today, cool! *happy* so im finally back in my usual spot, the pc, and updating my blog.. what a week! actually, i was sleepy earlier but this is like my last chance to use the pc coz tomorrow, after church, i would have to do more chores before mom gets back on monday early morning. *sigh* and classes start on monday! omg. i just saw Hillary Duff on Disney! she's soooo thin.. she's ugly! she looks more like Hailey, only, UGLIER!!! oh, i also saw Linday Lohan's video First for the first time! she's prettier than before.. that just proves that being skinny doesn't look good on everyone.. anyway, back to fixing my layout.. im getting tired of it, once i start, i can't finish. grr.. so that's enough for now.. (time finished: 11:08pm)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images