PHP.. bleh.. >_>

21:05

my last post says nov. 6. so it has been 4 days since i last wrote an entry. for me it feels like weeks. for the past days i've been trying to learn how to use PHP. i think i understand it now and i'm currently trying to make a test page. i am so excited to achieve in this field because i am really enjoying what im doing. if all goes well, i want to buy my own host and domain and learn more about web design. i need a good name though. something short and easy to remember. i need suggestions! if u have a suggestion, tag me. so far my mind is full of ideas for designs that i may use. but my knowledge of photoshop is limited so i can't really do what i want. i was thinking of "themed" as a domain name. but someone told me to use "nix" instead. hahaha! my brain has been forming designs with themes from movies, songs, actors/actresses, singers, cartoon characters.. it's like i want to make a new one everyday. someone told me i was addict. but i just love doing layouts! i don't think it's hard. it just takes me hours or days to finish one. i get distracted easily. anyway, i still have some studying to do. ciao! :D feeling:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images