love ko 'to

23:45

i was working on a design last night. i know what i wanted but i was not exactly sure how to do it. im trying to make a php based site while im learning php from different tutorials. if this works, i will get hosted somewhere. Lmao. here's a sneak on the design i made. im not even sure how i made it. i played around and learned about brushes and how to use em.. bwahaha! if ur a designer u might think im stupid. but im still learning. :P this was inspired by Kitchie Nadal singing McDonald's theme, Love ko to. i was listening on my phone's radio while my mind was wandering about what to design. so there. actually, i have alot of plans on my mind. stuff to design. im thinking if i should make for others in blogskins since i have an account there. or if i just use everything i think of for my own. selfish no? i might share. if i'm done with my own. :D feeling:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images