sadly no time..

20:45

i've been wanting to post since the next day of my last entry.. i finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2 days ago and i wanted to comment on how i felt.. i was so devastated on how things ended up.. Dumbledore dead.. oh my.. so sad.. i have read a spoiler even before i got to that part in the book so i was guarded, i knew Dumbledore was going to die in one of the last chapters.. but i failed, the last 3 chapters of the book made me cry, and i'm still thinking about it every night.. oh well.. i have no time to write my story.. hmm.. i still have to study for a quiz tomorrow.. mom arrived last friday morning that's why i wasn't able to make my daily blogging.. XD oh yeah, mom enrolled me in gym today, so i will be home late tomorrow bcoz my appointment is at 7pm.. damn.. gym.. i told her to get me laptop already so i can still continue my work there.. wireless .. my new keyboard feels so good.. it's easy to type.. the keys are soft.. bought new wireless keyboard and mouse.. out of my bday money! haha.. well, that's it for now.. Tata! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images