blah blah blah

23:57

*sigh* what to say? so when was my last blog? 2 days ago? oh well.. i have been prevented from using the pc.. how? well, had GYM on Saturday, which made some parts of my body hurt, then, church on Sunday.. and since Friday, mom has been hording pc.. LMAO! let's just say that everytime i come home or find time to use pc, she's beaten me to it.. it's ok though.. she'll be getting moi laptop soon!! weeeee!! and she's leaving on Tuesday and be back next Sunday so i'll have the pc all for myself! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! ooh, ohh! i plan on changing my template.. i can't seem to be satisfied with this one.. it has gotten uglier! i don't really like pink that's why i ditched the old one.. aaaanndddd, i don't think anyone visits this blog anyway.. non of my "FRIENDS" atleast.. which makes it like, personal? since nobody reads this sh*t, it's like having my own diary.. except, i don't like writing so this is better right? it's online, and my mom can't read it, can she? (FYI: when i was younger she bought me diary to write on then read them at night, so i stopped. diary = privacy) you'd think there's more of a chance she'd read this one since in the net, well, you're prolly wrong! she doesn't know the link.. and even if she does, there's nothing wrong if she reads anything i've written.. they're just more of my "blah, blah, blah" that i'm sure she's tired of.. since this is more of, like, personal, like, things i think about, nothing really secretive, i think it would make it more BORING to read.. haha.. so?? i don't care.. i just like having something to write on.. err.. some place where i can "store" my thoughts on stuff.. nothing really important.. i have a lot of plans that i hope would get finished.. aahh.. to dream teh impossible dream... GOOD LUCK FOR ME! mwahahaha.. anyway, hafta go i guess.. i'm running out of senseless things to say.. *dot*dot*dot* XD p.s. new template/site coming soon! (more like maybe years soon!) lol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images