GYM!

15:55

uh huh.. you heard it right.. im in the gym.. and so far, im doing good i guess.. sweating.. eeeww.. i stink.. haha.. anyway, mom wants me to stay here till later so her electric bill would go down.. how mean.. hopefully she can get me my laptop soon so i can still enjoy going online while in the gym.. like, blogging while resting.. and so i can work on my other stuff too.. still hafta finish that website im supposed to do.. hopefully, i won't be too tired later trying to work on it.. i wanna play online games too.. i miss my games.. huhuhu.. hmm.. im kinda enjoying it here since its my first time i don't know many people but people have been very nice and smiling at me and stuff.. im waiting for this class.. street dancing or whatever.. I WANNA DANCE!!! hahaha... anyway, that's it for now.. maybe more posts later.. ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images