updated!

00:30

yay! i'm done with this layout! i think i got the hang of it.. since i'll be busy, i won't be able to make my own layout till i'm done with the sites.. makes you wonder why i fixed this first noh? well, i want my personal blog done before anything else, so i'll only have to post and not worry how my stupid blog will look like.. so far, it's nice.. i like it.. kinda girl/kiddy but it's ok.. what i had in mind was something dark and cool.. but this suits fine.. XD anyway, i want to post something long.. oh yeah, i want to make alot of blogs! my online archive of things i find in the net.. LMAO! but no one visits anyway, so who's the 200+ pokes i get? mostly from me when i update and such.. the others? i dunnow.. they don't leave msgs anyway so makes me think no one bothers to check my work.. SO WHAT!!! since no one visits anyway makes my online diary more personal coz no one read em.. if you happen to be reading this blog be sure to comment or sign my guestbook! even if i don't know who you are.. atleast let me know that someone out there is interested in what i say.. usually blabbing.. when i get the hang of blogging i'm sure i will get more visitors.. i've been planning on putting some stuff that one might spend time to read when one is bored or has nothing else to do.. ok, i was gonna blab about something really funny but i guess i have to do that some other time coz something just came across my mind.. like, there's a bulb above my head.. what do you call that? i forgot the term people usually use.. more likely, i just had an idea that if i put off i will forget.. hehe.. if you're an avid reader of my blabs then MORE TO COME SOON!! XD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images